Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Thats great Lyndon. Like the way you did the front and rear views.
You still need to grease that steering wheel :D

You have more video of the cruise?

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Very nice So Cal brothers! I hope our cruz this weekend to Santa Cruz is as sweet! Keep eyes open for pics and video. Lyndon how did you do this bro this was hella cool!

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Great job Lyndon. As Justin mentioned... I'm hoping to capture some good photos and footage during our "Cruise II Santa Cruz" this coming weekend!

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Hey Lyndon,

The double-angle was really cool. We should gather all the videos for a particular event, and really make an event video...:thumbsup:

GerryLP:cool:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
way cool lyndon funny i didnt see everyone back there till we got on the 71 :eek: i just happened to look in my rearveiw and :eek: is what i said to my self

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys...

It sounds like plastic rubbing on something. I don't think gease will fix it.
I have to pull it apart again because it is driving me nuts. Something is wrong with the horn now too...

Just put it on your site unedited. I like seeing the videos as they were shot. :D
problem is you'll have to listen to the steering wheel and some other identified noise coming from the front passenger side of the car :eek:

Nice job, Lyndon! I like the background music as well!!!
thanks - the background music is the music that was playing on my ipod while I took the vid.

Hey Lyndon,
The double-angle was really cool. We should gather all the videos for a particular event, and really make an event video...:thumbsup:
GerryLP:cool:
Well, if things ever slow down for me, I'm hoping to take all the video that we've taken over the last year or so and put in on a DVD. I'd get my hands on a 'royalty-free' cd and use that for the background music. Maybe I'll use some of my furlough time (16 unpaid days) that I have to take over the next year to get it done :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great job Lyndon. As Justin mentioned... I'm hoping to capture some good photos and footage during our "Cruise II Santa Cruz" this coming weekend!

cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Very nice So Cal brothers! I hope our cruz this weekend to Santa Cruz is as sweet! Keep eyes open for pics and video. Lyndon how did you do this bro this was hella cool!

-Justin
I had one of these attached to my driverside mirror:
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=14901

I used a gorilla pod to attach it:
http://joby.com/products/gorillapod/original/

I had a mini-DV camera sitting on my dash.

I took the videos and matched them up in adobe premier.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
way cool lyndon funny i didnt see everyone back there till we got on the 71 :eek: i just happened to look in my rearveiw and :eek: is what i said to my self
my plan was to do a video with a few of us just starting out and the 'nova-train' growing bigger as the video progressed. problem is, the vid I got at the beginning isn't very good. The range on the 'rear-view' cam was very limited, so I didn't really get much from it unless people were passing me.

Lyndon great job like allways :yes: . YOU ROCK!:D
Thanks Steve.

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Cool video! Looks like you had a pretty good turn out as always! Not sure if I'll make it out to the Picnic this year but I will be there next week!!

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
do you want to try to do something with us while you're here? maybe meet up at the Hat for dinner or somewhere else for breakfast?
I was thinking about trying to meet up, the only thing is we always arrive and leave on a weekend. I know we have plans already for Sat when we get there, and Sun during the day for sure. Unless it's a weekday/evening thing or possibly the following Sat might not happen. I know for sure I'm going to meet up with Wade so we can do a rebuild on my carb, also I'll be meeting up with Charlie & fam since they are close to where we'll be staying and he isn't working :yes:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I was thinking about trying to meet up, the only thing is we always arrive and leave on a weekend. I know we have plans already for Sat when we get there, and Sun during the day for sure. Unless it's a weekday/evening thing or possibly the following Sat might not happen. I know for sure I'm going to meet up with Wade so we can do a rebuild on my carb, also I'll be meeting up with Charlie & fam since they are close to where we'll be staying and he isn't working :yes:
We can do a weekday meet up also. I think most of us should be able to get together. If not the hat maybe we all can meet up at Richie's Diner for dinner, by Victoria Gardens

1 - 18 of 18 Posts