Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next week, I'm supposed to be given a new toy for us to test. A rear view mirror, with an video camera built into it!! This time, I'm going to see if I can get it around for some play time with a few members, and see what shenanigans we can come up with for youtube! The test model is only a rear facing pinhole camera, so you can see whats going on inside a car, but the one we are pushing for is a front mount one, for easy filming of drag racing,driving, etc... Its similar to a cops in car camera from the point of view.

We'll see when I get my hands on it. Hopefully, it'll be a instant hit, and not too pricey....

Dale

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
cool i wanna try one of them cameras so i can play around see if they can do a front mount .............. and i hear your moving outta town dale :eek: where you goin

·
Premium Member
8,047 Posts
I have a friend with a 2008 Ford Super Duty truck. When you put it into reverse half the rear view mirror turns into a small monitor. The camera is in the tailgate and points an the trailer hitch. It works really well; I saw his wife use it to back up and she stopped the truck within 1/4 of center of the ball on the trailer.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
oh yea i was reading that movie night post and that bad religon fellow is moving i think mike posted that bad religon is moving but i took it as you cause you started thread and i hadnt seen you on here for awhile :yes: other than that when you want to take a look at my rear suspension in my ride do you need me to make an apointment or something for a saturday or can i just show up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts