Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new grille in the mail today. He are some pics after I cleaned it up. I really wanted a rally grille, But I will use this until I find a nice used rally grille. Ill post pics of it on the car when I find mounts or have some made. I had a pair, but now I cant find them anywhere.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nice parking lenses. I believe decent parking lenses are even harder to find than the actual grille.

A tip on the brackets. They are the same as for 75 Nova regular or SS grille. So any 75 w/original grille can donate the mounting brackets for a Rally grill. As some have catched on to this, they tend to be expensive.

I even have a spare set that I got for free in a junkyard here in Mexico, not selling though, you never know when you might need em.

·
Registered
857 Posts
That'll look nice. Ya those brackets are getting hard to find. philip should have some. I just sold a steel pair on ebay for 112.50 plus shipping. I didn't expect half that, but I guess if you gotta have them...

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4th gen nova parts sell good on ebay. I try to avoid ebay for parts of any kind. I found one of my 75 brackets and went to the machine shop with a spare set of 78 brackets. The guy said he would fab up the tabs to make them fit or fab up a new set for $20.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts