Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rally Wheels...BF Goodrich T/A Radials and Disc Brake caps.....A little different....me likey:yes:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Wow, I've been on that Air Craft Carrier back in 2001, about 1 week after 911 when we were on holiday over there. We were in Holland for 1 month visiting family and due to fly to New York 4 days after 911. Our trip changed because of that and ended up going straight to San Fransisco instead. I wish we could have spent for time here. Nice Nova too.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What size tires wheels and back space batman , any rub anywhere, very clean no nonsense look, and I love the yellow!
205/70/14...no rubbing....the key is the backspace....the rally wheels have 4 3/8 back space....they are off a 70 chevelle....code xb

Wow, I've been on that Air Craft Carrier back in 2001, about 1 week after 911 when we were on holiday over there. We were in Holland for 1 month visiting family and due to fly to New York 4 days after 911. Our trip changed because of that and ended up going straight to San Fransisco instead. I wish we could have spent for time here. Nice Nova too.
where in NZ are you...we might be coming down there next year...when is a good time to come?we like to travel when its not too hot...around 70F

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
like stock the best.
I have both sets of wheel/tires and hubcaps.... I will be switching back and forth....I like both looks...each way makes the car look way different

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
I can not for the life of me figure out what is missing from the side opening of your car, Oh yea Where's the Post? LOL Hey bruce make sure you send it to me for 2013 calendar OK

·
Registered
750 Posts
205/70/14...no rubbing....the key is the backspace....the rally wheels have 4 3/8 back space....they are off a 70 chevelle....code xb
I'm running the exact same 205/70R14 tire up front as well, on 14x6 rallye's with 4in BS...no rubbing at all. That size tire is difficult to come by though, had to go to Coker to find them.

BTW, like the look with the rallye's. Wonder how the car would look with silver wheels and beauty rings? :stir: :D

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
That car would look good no matter what wheels you put on it! Personally, I prefer the hubcaps though. I think I might like silver rallys better. Just my personal opinion.

I had black steel wheels on my white '65 for a while, and it just got to be too much black. I chose a nostalgic mid-60s look.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That car would look good no matter what wheels you put on it! Personally, I prefer the hubcaps though. I think I might like silver rallys better. Just my personal opinion.

I had black steel wheels on my white '65 for a while, and it just got to be too much black. I chose a nostalgic mid-60s look.

very nice!!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I like it & it's not alot of trouble don't have to change wheels , On my Blue 65 I have rallys 14 on front 15 on back 373 gear from time to time & change Up with chevy wire caps

Later Larry Mc

·
Registered
442 Posts
where in NZ are you...we might be coming down there next year...when is a good time to come?we like to travel when its not too hot...around 70F
We're from Auckland, it starts to warn up around October/November and at it's hottest around January/Feb, about 80F. Last summer was real crap, it rained alot and if the sun was out it was really windy. So everyones hoping this summer is going to make up for it. Have you got any places in mind you'd like to visit?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts