Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put My new Rocket Racing Wheels on the 65SS Today......17x7 -4.25bs ....205/45/17 Pirelli tires......Im really digging the new look:yes:Makes the car look completely different.....I now have 3 sets of wheels and tires for the 65...whatever Im in the mood for:D

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Loookin goood!!! Great now I don't which car I like better? RICK

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Wow I'm really liking the look to. Any proublem with rubbing, what's the over all size of these compared to the others.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow I'm really liking the look to. Any proublem with rubbing, what's the over all size of these compared to the others.
no rubbing(yet)....the overall diameter is almost 1 " smaller....the bf goodrich t/a's...25.1" to the pirelli's 24.3

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
The wheels bring on a whole new look. Nice background, also !!!
Wait a second. The car is bad a. S s But the background although nice is the same one Bruce always uses. I know if it works go with it but we live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and think it should be switched once in a while..... Sorry Bruce :poke::poke:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wait a second. The car is bad a. S s But the background although nice is the same one Bruce always uses. I know if it works go with it but we live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and think it should be switched once in a while..... Sorry Bruce :poke::poke:
I grew up in the navy....that ship has special meaning....most of my early childhood was spent going to work with my dad....his ship was the aircraft carrier...USS Lexington...The Uss Hornet is one of my all time favorite ships!!I spend alot of time out at Alameda naval air station:yes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I grew up in the navy....that ship has special meaning....most of my early childhood was spent going to work with my dad....his ship was the aircraft carrier...USS Lexington...The Uss Hornet is one of my all time favorite ships!!I spend alot of time out at Alameda naval air station:yes:
I know but I think or at least hope you understand what I was doing. :stir::stir:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THOSE LOOK BADASS BM, LOOKS LIKE A DIFFERENT CAR, ALTHOUGH I LIKE THE MINI NAT LOOK TOO! BUT BLING IS ALWAYS GOOD :thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks really good Bruce. I always liked the stock look or the rally's but after seeing some of the first gens at the mini nats and then these pic's, the bigger rims are really growing on me.

I agree with the others, this looks the best so far.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts