Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend was a great weekend for racing. I made my first final round in a pro race! I was sleeping at the tree, and lost, so ended up runner up, but still a great outing. My brother Stan lost in the first round of the pro race, but bought into the gambler race and ended up winning.

The girl he beat in the final was one that I beat in the second round. I took a .005 stripe on her, and he took a .003 stripe on her. She lost to both of us by a combined .008 lol.

Also, in the final round, I dialed a 10.98, and ran an 11.017. Stan in his final dialed a 10.98 and ran the exact ET to the thou. 11.017.

My car varied .04 all day in corrected altitude ranging from 3900' to 5500'.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Good job. Having an APD carb doesn't hurt. We ran an APD carb on our old drag car and it was by far the most consistent carb we had ever ran.

·
Registered
398 Posts
What is even funnier is that David has been chasing what he calls an inconsistency problem.

My car varies 13 hundreths for the day and he varies 4 hundreths for the day. Problem solved and he didn't have to do anything!:cool:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Good job Ill be out thier soon! Im heading from cali at the end of july! Ill be running 15s lol wont have my fun motor in yet that will be my winter project

·
Registered
398 Posts
We will look forward to seeing you out here. Going fast is a luxury, but having fun is a must.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts