Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought it looked good at night with my fastest ever dial in still on the window, and it broke out:yes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Ryan since I first saw your car at the mini nats I fell in love with it. The stance is great and like I told you (probuly until you got tired of hearing it) I love the color :yes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
My all time favorite 64ss!!Your car is the reason I want a 64ss next....it a work of art...and super fast!!

M

·
0 Posts
Beautiful! Night shots are so fun! Whole different feeling and perspective

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
That's hauling the mail, nice looking ride. :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Looks really good. What camera did you use? For night shots I use my Canon D30, manual setting on the lowest aperture value (AV) and use a mono pod to avoid camera shake.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ryan since I first saw your car at the mini nats I fell in love with it. The stance is great and like I told you (probuly until you got tired of hearing it) I love the color :yes:
Steve, I dont think anyone gets tire of complements on their cars, you should know you have a super sweet 65 that everybody talks about:yes:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks really good. What camera did you use? For night shots I use my Canon D30, manual setting on the lowest aperture value (AV) and use a mono pod to avoid camera shake.

IPHONE, now I see how they are supposed to look like. Great pictures:yes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Steve, I dont think anyone gets tire of complements on their cars, you should know you have a super sweet 65 that everybody talks about:yes:
Yeah Ryan but this isnt about my car besides anyone can throw an LS in it takes skill to put togather a car like yours. One day I will build another and paint it silver blue. Great job cant wait to see you and your car again.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Looks good bro! But I am sure I have told you that a few time already! :yes:

-Justin

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I was able to see this nova in person at the mini-nats last weekend, in the
daylight and in the evening it is BAAAAAAAAAAD!! nice ride Ryan

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ryan,

What size rim are you running on your car. They look like 17's but I can not find a 235 in the et radials on summit.

Car looks great, 10's is a real accomplishment on a true streetcar.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts