Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hre is a couple of new pics I took today of my 70. Just bored, needed tsomething to do. LOL!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Motor is very simple. 427 + .040 over. actually 440 ci. solid cam, stock rods, GM steel crank, GM oval port steel heads. 2.19, 1.88.
ATI 8" conv, Glide with a brake, JW Bell. 12 bolt with 4.46. getting ready to swap to a 4.88 (I only go throgh traps @ 6800 since I swithced to a glide, need to get a couple hundred back. Cal Trac bars and springs, Calvert front shocks, RAncho rear.
Best 10.98. Owned and raced this car for 20 years now.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
LOL! John, you can keep saying it, I dont mind, real appreciative actually. It only is that clean cause I never take it out anymore, but that is about to change here in a couple of weeks, I am all caught up, honny do list complete, daughter graduation complete, Harley ready, load car up a see what else I am going to have to spend money on. :cool:
http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p202/thetpro1/

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
wow, looks really good! just curious, did you change the front wheels/tires or something? they look different for some reason.... howcome? what brand are they? thanks :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, looks really good! just curious, did you change the front wheels/tires or something? they look different for some reason.... howcome? what brand are they? thanks :D
LOL! WOW! You got a good eye! Actually, I had just got done using a Mothers polishing wheel on them just before the pics were taken.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Curious about the Caltracs. I was looking into bars and split leaf but was wondering about noise and ride quality on the street. PS nice stance on the rear is that 1 inch above stock ride height?
Yes, it is 1" over. I never drive it on the street, so I can answer that question. Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the compliments guys. Nothing like a good compliment from other nova guys. Especially from a guy who mostly likes the square ones.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts