Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have beeb changing a couple things around on my car recently. got rid of the two seperate fuel systems running the motor and the N2O and went to a BG 400 to run both. updated all new fuel lines and fittings and running a magnafuel two port fuel log to direct the fuel to each regulator. also in the mix im adding an electic water pump to help free up a little more HP. (need all i can get) and also got my new tires today. 32 x 14.50 x 15 M/T's.:devil: also upgraded my N2O feed line to a -6 instead of the -4 line. i should be ready to hit the track by next week!!! i hope!!:yes: im hoping for a 9.3x pass out of the car, which im prety confident that it will do. next on the list is going to be fiberglass bumpers, deck lid, and maybe some lexan windows to free up some weight off the car. after that we'll see how close i can get to that 8.99 mark!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!! ya i know what you mean. the ol'lady gets mad at me cause i play it so much!!:devil:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on, sounds like you are getting closer! Give me a call next time you head out to the track!!
will do! i buttoned up the fuel system last night and got the tires mounted also. just need to mount the water pump and wire everything in and she's done. if the weather isnt to hot i might go up friday!:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
will do! i buttoned up the fuel system last night and got the tires mounted also. just need to mount the water pump and wire everything in and she's done. if the weather isnt to hot i might go up friday!:yes:
Right on!!! I think it is supposed to get close to the 100* mark by the weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts