Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of converting the hard fuel lines on my '64 C10 to braided flexlines. I went and bought a 90 degree elbow at the parts store to make it work.

This may be worrying too much,but will the fuel flow be too restricted with the right angle fitting?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'd seen this in the "not to do" list in one of the mag articles but I've seen it done many times. I guess it depends on whether or not you can adjust the fuel flow with a regulator and see it on a gauge at the carbs...

·
14,588 Posts
Unless your running the fuel lines straight in it is going to be pretty hard not to have a 90 or close to it somewhere in the line. I have 90's on both of my cars and have no problems. As said before, I just set my fuel pressure to what I want.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
What size is your line and how much power are you making? If you're on the line with the fuel line size it very well could be restrictive

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
BLA BLA BLA!!!

not a issue !!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
if your talking about AN fittings, the general rule we tell customers is the block 90s, which are a very hard angle, are crap compared to the smooth tube hose end 90s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts