Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going racing this weekend, Heads up today at 1:00 and eliminations sat -sun
Pre-73 cars,gassers,front engine rails, vintage funny cars, Abandon airstrip so the traction is gonna be minimal............. Smoke show

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
RIGHT ON :thumbsup:
good luck Bill :yes:
car looks great
take lots of pic
schwabie

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Going racing this weekend, Heads up today at 1:00 and eliminations sat -sun
Pre-73 cars,gassers,front engine rails, vintage funny cars, Abandon airstrip so the traction is gonna be minimal............. Smoke show
You got a sick car there. Good luck. I hope you get some traction and remember to take some vids for us.:D

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,875 Posts
SMOKE 'EM UP BILL !!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :cool:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Good luck, Bill. As others said, we missed you and Lucy last weekend. Oh, and your Nova too!

Tim

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep,Sorry we had to miss the Mini's, We just bought a house in Roseville close to the shop and i was lucky enough to get to go to this. I really like the car shows but........... If i can drive it hard, and show it , :yes:
Here's some pictures from today, going back tomorrow for sure!!!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A couple from today. Real proud of the Lil nova this weekend, Got a total of 14 runs in. Best time of 13.2 and no break downs all weekend.The car was the crowd favorite till the Famosa Mob '57 showed on the track. We paired up he's dailed in at 12.90 and we were 13.2 so it was some good racing on a slippery track. He has a blown big block beating up on our little small block single carb. Had the best time ever in the car:D

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Nice shots of your car! Been out there the last three years and couldn't make it this year. I'm bummed I missed it. I just talked to my good friend and he said he raced you a bunch on Sat. He said it was fun to line up against you and bang some gears. He was in the faded green '55 (you can see the top of it behind the white 2nd gen in your pics).

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice shots of your car! Been out there the last three years and couldn't make it this year. I'm bummed I missed it. I just talked to my good friend and he said he raced you a bunch on Sat. He said it was fun to line up against you and bang some gears. He was in the faded green '55 (you can see the top of it behind the white 2nd gen in your pics).
Yep talked with him, Super nice guy, with a Bad *** '55. I think he and I were the only cars out there with 4 speeds in them.We had a '56 that was a close double to his. We miss hav'in a Tri-Five, workin on gettin another. Here's some more of him.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just found this old thread while googling "gasser Nova". I was @ this event. Thats my 67 Nova in post #9. If you recall, we got to run each other on the first day before the track was open, your bud got to do the "Rich Christiansen Pinks All Out" arm drop for us. Good times! Trailered my car all the way from Seattle to attend this event. Looking forward to going again this year. Your lil gasser is awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts