Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys its been a bit since being on here so its time to catch up lol. the nova still sits in the garage unchanged BUT changes are now in progress. I am currently freshening up my ford 9" for the swap. i have new leaf springs going in a th400 going in a new spped demon carb going ontop the 454 new tires a new floor shifter and finaly a power stearing pump to make driving easy again lol. Also have my rear disc brake kit to install and gonna be working on pass side quarter as well. I have to admit I got alot of work to do and tommorow when im homw will post pics as well so be ready lol.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics!!

Ok here are the pics I have so far of some of the stuff I bought and the work I started doing.

Here is my 79 Nova before I parked it in the garage. I didnt start work on her yet but I am working on the parts I bought for her.

Here is the 454 BBC I have in her.

Here is the TH400 I bought for her from a former drag race buddy

I bought these leaf springs from another nova guy that had them on his car for a year then went back to mono leaf setup.

Here is my Barry Gant Speed Demon Carb 750cfm for the 454 to quench her thirst.

My B&M Pro Shifter thats going into the Nova

Here is my new rear wheel disc brake kit I bought.

My Ford 9" rear I bought for the Nova

The 9" sanded down and primed

Yours truely priming the rear end lol My GF thought it was funny to take a pic of my ugly mug working on it lol.

All painted up and ready for assembly

And just for good measures I took a few pics of her working on her 10bolt posi for her camaro lol

Yes baby I am taking pics of you lol

Just so you know that is disconovaro in the last few pics lol.
She is floating around this site as well as her car.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Nice upgrades!! and thats an understatement. We should have a BB shoot out with our 4th Gens. The hood scoop looks nice on the 4 doors. Think its the first ive seen. So you used an angle grin der to sand the rear? Its looking good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts