Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,658 Posts
Hello Fernando and welcome to the site! That is a very sharp looking Malibu/Nova :thumbsup:
I am wondering if someone may have renamed the car to a Malibu due to the "No va" urban legend story.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
malibu rally

Never know what they were thinking, that might have been the reason, we did not have earlier Novas

Hello Fernando and welcome to the site! That is a very sharp looking Malibu/Nova :thumbsup:
I am wondering if someone may have renamed the car to a Malibu due to the "No va" urban legend story.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,918 Posts
:welcome:

Hi Fernando ..... and, WELCOME to SNS .

Very nice looking 78 Malibu / Nova Rally ........ looks to be a "Hatch-Back . and, Really Red.

so, Fernando .... I'd say .... go back into your ID Box and up-date your "Location & Type of Car - (type & year) ....... that makes it easy for other SNS members to "Relate to your Topic"
I'm just saying ...... at the very top header : Look @ "User CP" and look on the left area.

again, cool Car ....... and Welcome .......

jim
from, Chino Valley, Arizona , USA

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Welcome to the site.. That’s a pretty cool version of a Nova/Malibu you have there.. Different markets get vehicles with different names on them.. It is a little confusing when it is given the name of a completely separate Chevrolet model though..

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! USA. Now that's unusual as well as pretty nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts