Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got my heater coil out of its box and it was so and so hard. More problem my heater box is rusty and some of the hoses have dried to it from the A/C vacuum switch. Some already were disconnected from the line. Images here also if someone has there images or know what goes were that's a real help haha one main one got really rusty and snapped also

The white one snapped and the black one mainly i don't know were it goes
If anyone knows also how to get this looking new and working better also great
Top white clip that holds bar also has being broke but was glued. When i moved it it broke :(
So i got rust in all these places and dry cracked gaskets
So to some it up there i need it restored if anyone has done it and knows what to use or has these parts or know were to get them greater.
Gaskets for the outside of the car to the blower motor were it places back in place also are something to
and also names of these 2 parts, perhaps links were to buy them
:yes::turn:That is all at the moment so any help or thoughts for this would be just great and sorry for the comic strip choppy set up haha :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
?!?! I'm still stuck with my ac control vacuum hoses. Did some research and found something alike and seems mine are snapped dead, if anyone has any lieing around it would be great.

Sent from my PG06100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
71 Posts

The top arrow should be your Temp idiot light assuming you have no guage that directly tells you what the degree of the water is. And im guessing that the bottom arrow serves as just a plug. Im guessing someone replaced the thermostat housing from a different car with different options? lol Ive pulled a few outta the wrecking yard to replace my housing. well at least it gives you the option to put a water temp guage inside the car, instead of relying on the idiot light that might have a burnt bulb lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i finished fixing all of it finally haha found a different size of heater coil bout 3 inches longer then the original will post that in later this week but for now your right about the tempoature sensor and its not a plug the bottom arrow one. Its a EGR TVS that was broke from the base. I have info on it with pictures and i ordered the parts and now waiting to get an image up on this. For now this image info
now i wait. :D

The top arrow should be your Temp idiot light assuming you have no guage that directly tells you what the degree of the water is. And im guessing that the bottom arrow serves as just a plug. Im guessing someone replaced the thermostat housing from a different car with different options? lol Ive pulled a few outta the wrecking yard to replace my housing. well at least it gives you the option to put a water temp guage inside the car, instead of relying on the idiot light that might have a burnt bulb lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts