Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to get a '78 hatchback parts car and am wondering which parts on it may be worth something. It is no virgin, it has been around, no engine or trans, bench seat, typical Midwest rust, but if there are parts that people need I may get it and harvest them rather than let it be crushed. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Interior parts are usually difficult to find, especially the plastic stuff from the rear. Not sure about how rare the rear seat upper and lower are. Hatches are becoming hard to come by, too. It's worth saving as much as you can.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Id say all the plastic in the interior, dash all the way to the package tray? the thing thats right behind the back seats where the speakers go. If it has bucket sets you'll get TONS of PM's wanting the brackets. Any good metal on it of course, since barely anyone makes replacement panels for us. The door panels, arm rests, JUST SAVE EVERYTHING!!!
Heck i even replaced the arm rest panels for the back seat with ones that had little ashtray's in them!!! I thought it was pretty cool, alot better than the stock plastic panels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
In case anyone is looking i have a hatch off a 75, i couldn't find any holes in it and the seams are in really good shape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts