Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
13,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1977 Nova Concours was the top of the line, luxury Nova. A 4 speed was almost unheard of in a car like this. This one sold new in Lethbridge, Alberta. Has GM Canada distribution documentation. Equipped with the 350 4bbl V/8, F41 suspension and even an in dash tach. Very rare car, but not likely to get the asking price of $29K.

B.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
That is a cool car. I love the oddball stuff like that. Likely never find another one like that again. Would be a fun around town car :)

·
Super Moderator
3,834 Posts
First 4-door sedan Nova I have ever seen with a factory 4-speed. Anybody ever seen another (non-wagon) factory 4-speed Nova Mordor of ANY year?

I was on the fence about purchasing a '78 Malibu Wagon that was a factory 305/4-speed combination. The owner, who lived in Lompoc,CA was very knowledgeable about Chevrolets, as he not only owned the very first Z-28 Camaro ever produced, but he wrote the book on Z-28's. At the time, he told me that these late '70's 4-speed cars were more common than I would think, especially in rural areas where people still drove manual trans cars, there wasn't much traffic, and they were cheaper. Assuming the trans is a Saginaw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts