Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one seems to make the skins for the concours?!
Does anyone have any ideas on how to find skins for this car?

I checked the usual suspects but none for the concours (front bench with armrest). I am considering changing the front seats to buckets (whatever fits, maybe camaro even) to solve the upholstery issue... Any ideas?

Carmelo

·
Registered
242 Posts
Although TechNova is correct, I believe the OP is referring to the front bench seat upholstery. I'm not aware of anyone who makes a replacement cover for the front bench with armrest. Hopefully someone else knows because I'm in the same boat too.

You may want to check with upholstery shops. By the time you buy new seats, floor brackets and upholster them to match the rest of the car, you may be able to just pay someone to redo the ones you have.

Out of curiosity, have you found new upholstery for the back seat? What is your plan for the interior door trim panel? Does the '76 have the carpet covered pouch on the bottom of the trim panel like the '77 does?

·
5,158 Posts
Although TechNova is correct, I believe the OP is referring to the front bench seat upholstery. I'm not aware of anyone who makes a replacement cover for the front bench with armrest. Hopefully someone else knows because I'm in the same boat too.
Had doors on my mind when I read "skins"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts