Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seem to trouble finding one classic industries has them for all but the 75 why? maybe a typo in my catalog

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Just had a chat with someone here a few weeks ago about this same issue and he thinks he got a 75 tank and cant find a sending unit for it maybe thats why you cant find it. The mid seventies cars are full of odd ball stuff. I figured out that 73-79 use the same 21 gal tank. 73-74 share the same sending unit and neck. Im not 100% but my hunch is 75 uses a 73-74 sending unit with a different neck and 76-79 uses a large sending unit. so they might not offer a 73-75 sending unit yet but they do offer a 76-79 unit, so you need to get a new tank and unit for 76-79 if you dont want to deal with the hunt. Good luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
seem to trouble finding one classic industries has them for all but the 75 why? maybe a typo in my catalog
whats up. check with summit and goodmark.i gotta get me a new tank and sending unit. tank was like $189 and the sending unit was like$ 90ish. also year one has the sending unit. and 74 do work and i believe is non vented thats what i have on mine.good luck

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
G'day"

well l have a 4th gen tank in supurbe shape, if you want to pay the shipping cost its yours. just an orginal tank sprayed with ryno lining to prevent rust

1 - 6 of 6 Posts