Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all the 4th dashboards i see pics of on this site. the passenger side slopes down toward the floor. the one in my car comes straight off the windshield and turns downs and slopes slightley back under itself toward the front of the car with a little relief all the way to the right where a nova emblem might have gone?

·
Registered
45 Posts
all the 4th dashboards i see pics of on this site. the passenger side slopes down toward the floor. the one in my car comes straight off the windshield and turns downs and slopes slightley back under itself toward the front of the car with a little relief all the way to the right where a nova emblem might have gone?
i have a 75. post a pic and i will tell you if it matches mine

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant yet

dont have a digital camera yet. workin on gettin one sometime. so i can post pics.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Sounds like you have a 1969-74 dash pad on your car. A previous owner probably switched it. The metal under teh dash is basically the same from 1969-79

1969-74 style dash pad:

1975-76 style dash pad:

1977-79 style dash pad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts