Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
LOL! SS parts...NOT!

It's just 2 fenders and a hood. Wrong hood louvers (those are 1968-69 Camaro louvers) and wrong SS fender emblems (those are 1973 Nova SS emblems, 1975-76 SS were decals).

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! SS parts...NOT!

It's just 2 fenders and a hood. Wrong hood louvers (those are 1968-69 Camaro louvers) and wrong SS fender emblems (those are 1973 Nova SS emblems, 1975-76 SS were decals).
Shows how much I know about 3rd/4th gen gen stuff. Honestly not a bad deal for 2 fenders and a hood for the area.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't making fun of you, I was making fun of the seller trying to get more money for parts by calling them "SS" parts. I guess the proce isn't that but but the one fender looks real rusty and all the parts looked banged up.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I wasn't making fun of you, I was making fun of the seller trying to get more money for parts by calling them "SS" parts. I guess the proce isn't that but but the one fender looks real rusty and all the parts looked banged up.
No worries, I am un-offendable. I never see 75-79 stuff on craigslist or in wrecking yards around here so I thought I whould post it. I guess I need to learn more about them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts