Chevy Nova Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Lol! Alright I got a good laugh with that one
Interior is up in the air still, I will say your center console situation has called to me a few times lol I've saved pictures of that bad boy on my phone for future reference

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Lol! Alright I got a good laugh with that one
Interior is up in the air still, I will say your center console situation has called to me a few times lol I've saved pictures of that bad boy on my phone for future reference

You cost me some money.... watching your bodywork progress has me inspired. I bought 2 front fenders and a couple patch panels. I have to blame someone.

·
Registered
427 Posts
You cost me some money.... watching your bodywork progress has me inspired. I bought 2 front fenders and a couple patch panels. I have to blame someone.

That's the best way! Rust repair with factory fit that's awesome brotha keep me posted

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
IMG_0127.jpg

Worked that 650 today. Here’s a pick
Of the beast. Once road worthy the owner is going to drive it to work some bugs out then torn down for paint and powder coat on all the fab. It’s been a 3 year project. I’m only doing the center console and the wiring for the rear steer, transfer case and some lighting.

·
Registered
427 Posts
View attachment 399695

Worked that 650 today. Here’s a pick
Of the beast. Once road worthy the owner is going to drive it to work some bugs out then torn down for paint and powder coat on all the fab. It’s been a 3 year project. I’m only doing the center console and the wiring for the rear steer, transfer case and some lighting.

Daaaaaaang, that's some serious work! I'm a ram guy forever but that is one cool ford, talk about massive!
Cant even imagine rear steer lol you gots some skills man

·
Registered
427 Posts
Post a pic of the center console when you finish it will ya? I'd love to see you're newest one haha

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I got the main Frame mounted in today. I had the day off for Presidents’ Day and took the opportunity to get my hands on it. It’s tough doing it without the truck at my house. Here a side shot. Still have a lot of work to do.
IMG_0125.jpg

·
Registered
427 Posts
I got the main Frame mounted in today. I had the day off for Presidents’ Day and took the opportunity to get my hands on it. It’s tough doing it without the truck at my house. Here a side shot. Still have a lot of work to do. View attachment 399697

O dang that's sweet! Never saw one like it before, that's looking good

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
The truck is big, he wanted a console that matched and that he could lean on. Still have to do cup holders, rear joystick, suspension controller and some switches. Then it will be wrapped in vinyl with some aluminum overlays.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
IMG_0138.jpg

Not bad, 2 fenders shipped, only one little ding between the 2! Now let’s see how they fit. I have to work on the war wagon and the f-650 this weekend so I won’t be able to get there fitted until next weekend. It’s coming down to the wire where I will have to pic a color. Black? Satin black, satin smoke with black hood? White with black hood?
Living in PHOENIX makes me want to go with a lighter color as the sun will reflect... the sun is one brutal S.O.B here in Arizona during the summer.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Before I mount them I’m going to fill the side marker light holes and get some satin black on the inside.

·
Registered
427 Posts
How about a nardo gray style? I think your build would look sick in that paint. Toyota has one that's just like it also

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Very curious about the fender fit. Shaved side markers will look clean

Yeah, me too. I almost bought the Sherman fenders on RA but the price difference wasn’t that much not to go with AMD. The AMD hood fit well so I figured they would be worth it. It’s killing me I have other stuff to do. I’ll keep you posted.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
How about a nardo gray style? I think your build would look sick in that paint. Toyota has one that's just like it also

I dig that color and think I want to paint the war wagon that tone but the beige, not sure about the nova that color. The little lady is against it but it’s on the list. I’m horrible at picking colors, because I like too many, each does something different to the table. I rather have a car for each color! I’d really like classic gloss black, I don’t have the time to be a car detailer though. I need easy care, I’m usually embarrassed by my black harley.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I dig that color and think I want to paint the war wagon that tone but the beige, not sure about the nova that color. The little lady is against it but it’s on the list. I’m horrible at picking colors, because I like too many, each does something different to the table. I rather have a car for each color! I’d really like classic gloss black, I don’t have the time to be a car detailer though. I need easy care, I’m usually embarrassed by my black harley.

Well I will be very curious to see the decision! It'll look good regardless

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Well... the minute I spent money on some fenders the 4L60E took a dump. It was used with 130,000 miles and I haven’t been easy on it for the last 5,000 miles. I was driving it home from work last night and 3rd and forth were going haywire. Typical 4L60 nonsense. It’s been getting weird and it had enough last night.

It wasn’t long after I started driving it that I regretted going automatic. Now I’m researching built 4l60’s and t56’s

I’ve put out a lot of dough in my bike, truck and nova this month and my brain is saying just put another auto in it, my heart and gut knows I should be going T56. Money is the devil.

·
Registered
427 Posts
T56 is forsure what I'm doing, just to much fun lol. Sorry to hear though that's a bummer

81 - 99 of 99 Posts