Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me the bolt pattern, back spacing, and offset (if any) on a stock front end 74 nova? I am buying front rims for my race car and the car is 60 miles away from me right now. Any help thanks
Chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
wheelfitment

There are several good sources from people trying different combinations. I used a 15x8 on my 74 (stock suspension, drum brakes). I'll have to check to see what backspacing I used. Do a search on this forum, I'm sure you'll find the combination you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
heres my pics i have on mine 15x8 with 3.1/2 back space 295r15 50 tires they are right on the edge of the fender with no problem im thinking of lowering the car about 2" more so the tire would go inside more:).......... http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm319/elchupes/?action=view&current=pics017-2.jpg
I wouldnt lower it anymore with 295's, i had that size on my 74' and when i lowered it the tires started to rub and smoke over small bumps with my 3 kids in the back, 295's are pushing it to the max, had mine like yours for 12 years no rubs and drove everywere, now i have 255 and lowered it and its all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts