Chevy Nova Forum banner

441 - 460 of 460 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
I started on making the front brake lines today. I got the Eastwood brake line flare tool and that thing makes it super easy. The driver side went pretty quick but running the passanger side took a lot more time for me. I made a templet and it fit perfect, but when I started making the real one it started to challenge me. But I got it done, it's not exactly how I wanted it but it will work and it's done. Now it's off to the rear end.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #451
I have been pretty busy for a while now but I’m back to wear I’m ready to start back on the car. Boy have I missed being on here and working on the car.

I noticed the pictures are all missing due to photobucket changing something. Does anyone know how to changed them over to something new or what have some of you done?

Also I’m looking to get a little feed back on a possible next purchase for the motor. I have been looking at the FITech ultimate kit. I will put the link below to the item but I’m just looking for some feed back on it.

http://www.jegs.com/i/FITech-Fuel-Injection/546/70002/10002/-1

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #452
Finally been able to work on the nova again. Getting some more parts in next and and hopefully I will be able to do a test fire soon. Doing some test fitting here.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #455
Finished mounting the tank and running the fuel lines to the under part of the car. Waiting on a few parts to mount the fuel pump. Also started unwrapping the electrical tape off the coil harness and wrapping them in Russell’s wrap it. The motor is almost ready to test for oil pressure than I can get it ready to start.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #457
Well it’s good to be back on here. I see a lot has changed with the site so I will have to figure it out. But I still have been working on the nova and once I figure out how to post some pictures on here I will do so. Few big things I started the motor and I have my transmission being built right now. I will try to post the video of that as well. More too come!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #458 (Edited)
Just a few pictures of what I have done. Installed the new Taylor battery box. Also installed the fuel pump and filters as well as a shut off it comes out of the tank. And a picture of the motor all done and wired. Also I decided to switch from the brake booster to the hydro boost set up. From what I have read it’s a great product.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #460
Well it has taken sometime but I pulled the trigger a few weeks ago and got my 4l65e level 4 transmission built from Gearstar.

441 - 460 of 460 Posts