Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. New to this site although I have an account on pro-touring. Decided to join this one though since it is all about Nova's so I seem to find more of what I am looking for. I have a 74 Nova Hatchback custom that was given to me from my dad during high school. He was the original owner. As you will see in my build thread, I did not exactly get the car in great condition, and it was a roller. I just wanted to get on the road at the time so I threw in a 350 and hit the streets. Now, after 5 1/2 years in the Marines, I finally have time to work on the thing and get it up to par. I currently live in Belton, MO where I'm stationed though I drive most weekends to Mt.Vernon, MO where my father lives to work on the car. Anyways, don't slap me in the mouth now for asking my question.....

Where do I put my project build thread so I can start posting some pics for everyone?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outstanding. I appreciate it. I noticed that area but I thought I only saw like 3 or 4 threads there so I was thinking it was the wrong spot. I figured there were more build threads than that but if it is new that makes since.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Glad you found us, we could always use more members with different models to help each other out!

Welcome to the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.