Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. New to this site although I have an account on pro-touring. Decided to join this one though since it is all about Nova's so I seem to find more of what I am looking for. I have a 74 Nova Hatchback custom that was given to me from my dad during high school. He was the original owner. As you will see in my build thread, I did not exactly get the car in great condition, and it was a roller. I just wanted to get on the road at the time so I threw in a 350 and hit the streets. Now, after 5 1/2 years in the Marines, I finally have time to work on the thing and get it up to par. I currently live in Belton, MO where I'm stationed though I drive most weekends to Mt.Vernon, MO where my father lives to work on the car. Anyways, don't slap me in the mouth now for asking my question.....

Where do I put my project build thread so I can start posting some pics for everyone?

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
We have a new subsection of the car profiles section called the Nova Project section. it is a section where you show off your build, and you can also post in the profile section, which is more to just show off the car. Welcome and post up some pics!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outstanding. I appreciate it. I noticed that area but I thought I only saw like 3 or 4 threads there so I was thinking it was the wrong spot. I figured there were more build threads than that but if it is new that makes since.

·
Registered
308 Posts
welcome to the board got a 74 hatch myself and in the USMC
good luck on your nova
josh

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Glad you found us, we could always use more members with different models to help each other out!

Welcome to the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts