·
Registered
348 Posts
no, not as of yet.

Eric

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
There are still a few used ones out there, but even one with a little damage will probably cost you at least $100.

Good luck --- Richard

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just dont understand that. 68-74 is the most popular gen correct? I havent looked in the catalogs but I gurantee you that they make a grill for the 68-72, why dont they go ahead and make ones for the 73 and 74?

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Most after market suppliers look for the biggest demand and fill that void.They repop what ever will sell the most.I run into this alot with my 69,many parts look like 70-72 but to guys who are purests know they are not correct it's the fun or the pain of restoring depending how you look at it.Even GM dealer advertise parts 68-72 and the parts are not correct for 68/69.

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Greetings,

What I ended up doing is buying a broken '73-'74 grill and another one and making one that's perfect and keeping the rest if I need pieces for anything. You can achieve a perfect look with a plastic welder and some time. In fact, my grill is probably stronger than it was new and looks the same. Just an idea!

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts