Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Billy, Hey its Yenko/SS from lateral-g. Glad to see you found the premier Nova site on the web. Great place to give and recieve info. Love the pro-touring look. Will it be ready this summer? Plan on attending Goodguys, Hot Rod Power Tour? Im just south of you in Dayton, Ohio. Hope to see car soon.

Project Nova

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Billy, wheres your shop at?
I'm over in Ortonville.

Billy, Hey its Yenko/SS from lateral-g. Glad to see you found the premier Nova site on the web. Great place to give and recieve info. Love the pro-touring look. Will it be ready this summer? Plan on attending Goodguys, Hot Rod Power Tour? Im just south of you in Dayton, Ohio. Hope to see car soon.

Project Nova
Hey, Yeah I was just googling some nova parts, and ended up at this site. I didn't know there was an all nova forum so I had to join. I'm hoping to have the car done by the second week in May for power tour. Then I have autox and track events lined up for it during the summer. we'll have to meet up some time.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
The Power Tour is coming through Dayton with a stop at The University of Dayton that night for a cruise in. Hope to see the car there. I'll be in the green Nova that i've attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Car looks awesome!! Do you have alot of ride height adjustment with the DSE stuff?? I like the car to sit as low as possible and have not seen many cars look as low as yours with the DSE suspension. Can the car sit lower than it does now? I am looking to start another Nova soon and am debating between DSE and Air Ride Tech. for the suspension. Thanks for the info!!

·
Premium Member
4,488 Posts
very nice work i was thinking of putting a roll cage in my nova but considering the old lady's little boys loves to ride in it its kind of dangerous but with the removable cross bar like in the pic Bellow could remove it so he can ride to is that sold in some type of kit
[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 279 Posts