Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new to the forum does anyone out there know of anyone selling the correct grade of vinyl vinyl top for third generation Novas classic industries and musclecar Central and several others all have fiber backed vinyl which will make the top look padded

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the help called SMS yesterday unfortunately they can’t help either they say just as everyone else says that there isn’t any vinyl top made the way they originally were made back in the 70s haven’t been for the past five or six years if there’s anyone out there that knows of any could you please let me know

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I just bought the top in the pic below back in November from Kee Auto Tops in Charlotte, NC. This is the correct Levant style of grain, and contains no padding - so it looks 100% factory correct. They make to order, but it does not have a long lead time. They made my top in about a day, and the installer had it within 3 days. It cost more than the typical mail order catalogs at ~$208 shipped, but the look is well worth it....

https://www.keeautotop.com/

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts