Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nova-daily-driver-flat-black-new-zz4-chevy-crate-engine-new-front-clip-hotcar-/271028499924?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f1a8eb5d4

Some people just don't have a clue as to what a car is worth. Do they not look around and see how nice of a car can be bought for $10,000 to $15,000. Crazy money for this car. My car is rock solid top and bottom with 1700 miles on the drivetrain and all there and I would be lucky to get what he is asking for my car(although it's not for sale).

·
14,584 Posts
Yesireeeee, that beauty is worth every penny he is asking. :no: I figure that makes my car worth about $30g.:yes::no:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I LIKE IT, :yes: I DON'T $16.5K LIKE IT, BUT I LIKE IT! IT NEEDS SOME TRUNK WORK, BAD!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Tomczac you are spot in 5k tops. I paid 7 for mine and its in a lot better shape then that one :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
A friend of mine is selling his non SS 69 nova for 25k... He's wondering why he didn't sell it. Alot of people add to what they paid for the car and top that with everything thay spent on the car..

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tomczac you are spot in 5k tops. I paid 7 for mine and its in a lot better shape then that one :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I paid $8800(Oct. 2011) for mine complete with original engine(ran great), build sheet, handbook, dealer plate, and a no rust car. No rust under the car and a perfect trunk pan with original spatter paint.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well it only needs paint, body work, and rust repair in the trunk and floorboards and maybe some under the primer plus some interior work so after that it should be worth 30,000 looks like a camaro price in Nova clothing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts