Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
No kidding....you'd have to figure buying a new tail panel for sure! (Although he did a nice job it looks like).

It is an H code original 350 car and it now has bucket seat mounts but he shows a bench in the picture.

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,669 Posts
It is an H code original 350 car and it now has bucket seat mounts but he shows a bench in the picture.
Is that the back seat in the picture? Looks like a bucket seat in the top of that same picture?

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
It looks to me like it is the bottom of the front seat in the right side bottom of the picture, If you look close you can see the adjustment knob I believe.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Thank goodness he knows the baby's coming before the Carson top goes on.

Probably a good project for the right money and bolted together for transport.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Except the tail light panel which a body man can fix pretty easily, it looks like a pretty good start, as long as you get it for closer to 1500 than for the BIN. Is that POR on the roof going to be a problem if someone wants to skip the vinyl top and just paint?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think he says it's painted Gloss Black for protection. I may have misread it tho

Ohh and if it were me and I DID change the lights on mine, I think I'd gone with the Ol' Double Roundies like on a chevelle / corvette. I think that would look good, BUT... would also look too much like a chevelle.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
he has a "newborn baby on the way"....did he order it from somewhere? if its on the way how can it be newborn? probably excited about going to be a dad and didnt think about the wording. and yes change the tail panel, thats hidious.

·
Registered
254 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those tail lights are UGLY! why the hell would you do something like that ITS NOT A HONDA!

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those tail lights are UGLY! why the hell would you do something like that ITS NOT A HONDA!
Funny you should mention that... I was thinking the same thing when I first saw this thread! I'll bet that [1] he's a kid (no offense to you young Nova guys...) and [2] he WAS a ricer who somehow ended up with a Nova...

If you're young and impressionable and exposed to enough bad taste, some of it may rub off on you. :yes::devil:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
If you're young and impressionable and exposed to enough bad taste, some of it may rub off on you. :yes::devil:
Thats sooooo true.... I was showing my buddy the basic ideas I had for my car and he kept asking why I didnt go candy apple green or chameleon with the paint? and I pulled up a picture of one "donked out" and he went crazy over it.:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts