Complete applications shown
$225 shipped in Canada
DSC00251.JPG
DSC00253.JPG
DSC00252.JPG

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Hi Jim..................did I say that I hate the new site? That's a quadrajet fir sure, but it's for a '69. I have a couple I've collected, but I'm really looking for a #'s matching one which would be a '71.
I wonder what the real reason was for Jim selling. Maybe he just thought it was time. Or maybe he got his "I don't want to sell it" price. I've had mine for almost 50 years, so at this point I think I'm emotionally attached to it. I can't envision me selling unless some pressing need showed up.
This new site isn't working for me, so I've not been on it much lately. There are just too many things that have changed, and I don't like it. No ROTM marker any more, can't delete your own post, way too much advertising. It's a business for somebody,and we're just here to make money for him, and it's not fun for us anymore. I think it was fun for me while it lasted.
Even though the winter here has been pretty mild, I'm still looking forward to warmer temps and getting back on the road. Keep in touch. F

1 - 2 of 2 Posts