Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1970 Nova
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have not seen this one listed before. Nicely restored factory correct as well as I can assess from the photos. Good documentation photos of what a factory Yenko looked like.

Pricey but all the Yenko originals seem to draw a premium. Will be interesting to see what this sells for.

Appears to be a very nice car.

I had built a tribute 70 Yenko very similar to this one years ago, and it is great to see some detailed photos of a factory original.

1970 NOVA YENKO DEUCE--REAL DEAL! - cars & trucks - by owner -...

·
13,683 Posts
I just have to wonder why he's listing a real Yenko Deuce on Craigslist. This level of collector car is a candidate for Hemmings, at least. Most owners of these cars have a short list of
people waiting for the day they decide to sell. Strange way to advertise a Yenko.

Bob

·
Registered
577 Posts
only a 350 c.i.? no clue about Yenko's, but always heard they had big blocks. does it make it more valuable having a more tame engine?

nice looking car. wouldn't mind pulling the vinyl seat side a little tighter, but the rest of the car looks good.

-Rusty

·
Registered
1970 Nova SS 350 Brandon, MS
487 Posts
The 70 “Deuce” was an LT1 350 car. The earlier ones were 427’s.

·
13,683 Posts
The 1969 427 Yenko Nova was scary fast and even Don Yenko believed they were over powered. Insurance for them was out of sight and many
insurers wouldn't cover them at all. The 1970 Deuce wasn't an SS and the small block engine put it in a lower insurance fee category. At
360 HP with all kinds of Yenko goodies, it was still a formidable performer.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts