Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a '70 Nova that has a "last digit" number difference in the title than what is on the VIN plate on the car. Asking $5000.....negotiable,
Anyone interested: send questions to [email protected] and I'll answer best I can.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Have a Nova with different "last digit" on VIN on car than on title and bill of sale. Guy I bought from in Mich towed back from Arkansas....still has Arkansas title and bill of sale.....guy I bought from didn't put in his name. I would sell with paperwork signed by me and buyer acknowledging this fault. Shame on me for not checking the VIN!! The guy won't take the deal back. Had sheriff dept. check it out, and they said that both numbers refer back to a 70 Nova, and nothing shown as stolen or otherwise illegal.
They said I would have to go thru the Mi. DMV to see what they'd require to get a title to match the VIN sticker on car. Asking $5000.....Negotiable!

It does have some wiring issues, and is a "10-footer" paint. Some new parts, 350/350 auto. runs strong!

If you're interested, pls. contact me at [email protected] or text 260-243-1113 for further info. Obviously I can't sell for what I gave for it....but have to move.

·
13,976 Posts
Site rules state that all 'for sale' ads must be in the classifieds section and list a price.

Bob

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Sorry, but sounds close to a parts car with the title issue and in the classifieds after a 25 post count.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I agree that, unfortunately for me, it does sound like a parts car...….I screwed up by not verifying the VIN on the car....but I do need to move it.....MY LOSS! Asking $5000....Negotiable!

·
13,976 Posts
I repeat, site rules stipulate all 'for sale' ads must state a price. Deletion looms unless you do so.

Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts