Chevy Nova Forum banner

$70,000

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Prostreet513 
#1 ·
#11 · (Edited)
Well I will admit the price he is asking is pretty steep. But have any of you priced that particular engine builder's motor's? I am pretty sure it's not cheap. I would bet it probably cost some where between $40-$50 thousand. Now will he get what he asking for it? Probably not but heck there's always that fool with more money than brain's that is willing to pay for that car. Also I did not see(or I forgot)what kind of chassis it had. Now if this car was a all tube chassis that could cert. to 7.50 or faster I could see the asking price. But I don't think this car is a full out tube chassis car. But I could be wrong.
PS
I just went back to
the add and he left this
link. It has all his info on the
car.

http://www.joejoes632.com/nova-forsale.php

#16 ·
cost

I know what I have into my car and its up there would I get it out when I sell........... like you say there may be a fool out there with more $$$$ then brains. I did sell one of my high end street rods for 20K more then I had into it. If someone just has to have it and they have $$$ they will buy it. Thoes guys dont want to wait to have one built.

My next project is going to be a 41 Willys roadster not to many of them around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.