Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It only took two weather cancellations to "Git 'er dun",but it was worth the wait! This year's cruise saw a total of 42 Novas/Acadians over the course of the day,with 32-ish attending the BBQ at the end of the run.
Thanks to Shaun(SteelRat),Todd(LilDuece2) and all others who helped to organize this awesome day. A special "thank you" to KDEE for some cool T-shirt art as well. It was a big hit!

I was too busy coordinating stuff to take any quality pictures,but i suspect there will be MANY posted this morning,as well as some video during our "Traction Test" on a quiet piece of road:devil::D.

Leftcoast Carl:)

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
it was a great day and fantastic turn out. I also did not take pictures i was taking it all in and loving it.

i did take one pic though....:D

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Heres a few...

For some reason photobucket will not load my videos. However there are some pics I managed to upload:cool:

Some Speed Tech cars attended

p://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/littledeuce2/1257.jpg[/IMG]46.photobucket.com/albums/r272/littledeuce2/1266.jpg[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Some pics from my wife.

·
13,695 Posts
Congrats to all who organized the Maximum Nova cruise. Third times the charm after two rainouts:). What a great cross section of cars. Lots of convertibles, including Dan Boyds rare '63 Acadian Beaumont Sport Deluxe. Second gens were also well represented, including the two Canadian built L79s of Frank Burns and Steve Wilson. The 3rd gens were all muscle and I think they all passed me on the last leg:rolleyes:. Well done everybody.

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Thanks

Thanks Carl Shaun Todd and all of the sponsors. Was a really great event. Didn't really feel like a normal cruise though. No rain, wind or overcast skies or anything:D

Had a great time and oh by the way, did anyone notice there was only one post car? (pre 68)

Ray

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Looks like a great time! Sweet rides! Some of those Canadian model Novas remind me of a Camaro. :devil:

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Looks like a great time! Sweet rides! Some of those Canadian model Novas remind me of a Camaro. :devil:
Carl only allowed them to come with the understanding that they were parts cars. If a Nova or Acadian broke down, we were going to strip them to keep ours running:D

Those Speedtech cars were really done up nice. Really liked the turn signals and brake lights. Were admiring how they worked as I attempted to keep up to them.

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Sorry we missed this year AGAIN:(:(:(
Previous plans kept us away but will try again next year. Glad you all had a great time and all the cars looked great. Glad to see the STEELRAT back on the road as well as it's crazy owner:yes::yes::yes:

Loved the T-shirts as well and very nice tribute to Ken!:)

·
14,584 Posts
Whose gray 3rd gen is that in the 10th picture? That is one bad looking car. You folks had some beautiful cars there. I'm glad the weather was good and everyone had a good time.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whose gray 3rd gen is that in the 10th picture? That is one bad looking car. You folks had some beautiful cars there. I'm glad the weather was good and everyone had a good time.
That car belongs to a guy named Tony. The car was built by "SpeedTech" and is as cool as they come. We had never met Tony or seen his car prior to the cruise,but are glad he found the time to come and play:devil::D
Leftcoast Carl.:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
2012 Pics

Hats off to everyone who had a hand with this event! All the effort was greatly appreciated. Sorry I couldnt make the whole route this year.

Here's a couple pics.....

[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
92 Posts
And here's a couple more

[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
637 Posts
Great times had by all! The pics sure turned out nice. Todd, how's the Video downloading doing? I finally got to "test the traction" as the wife couldn't make it this year. Gee, I wonder why?:devil::yes::devil:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts