1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

this was with the tunnel ram and the iron heads in 98

Year: 1964

Model: NovaSS 2dr hardtop

Engine: 406 cid, stock 509 block, splayed caps, Scat crank, Scat rods, JE pistons, DRC custom solid roller cam, Dart raised runner heads and intake, 1050 dominator, custom built fenderwell headers MSD crank trigger ignition

Body/Exterior: all steel except for fiberglass hood

Front End: all stock but with coil over shock upgrade and wilwood disc brakes.

Transmission: th 350, reverse manual valve body w/hipster brake and 5500 SMI 8" converter

Rear End: 9" with 4.11's M/W center section, 40 spline axles, spool stock leaf springs and HAL adjustable shocks, custom traction bars

Exhaust: Custom 3.5" exhaust with dynomax hemi super turbos

Wheels/Tires: Weld draglites, 15x3.5 w/MT ET fronts, 15x10 w/MT ET Streets 30x13.5

Interior: Custom in black, stock door panels, custom hand bent roll cage, all NHRA legal, retains all stock SS dash and trim.

Electrical: retains all lights, wipers, horn, key switch. added overhead switch panel

Accessories/Options: mini tubbed with leaf springs

Sound system: under the hood

Additional Comments: I owned this car since 1983 and drove it thru high school and college. All I wanted was a cool street car that ran 12's and it lost control from there. Car has ran best of [email protected] on N20.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
NICE :yes::yes::yes:, NOW DONT SELL IT........:devil::devil::devil:

LIL JOHN

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
I remember seeing that car at Sears Point and Sac back in the late eighties and early ninties.Very nice car,If you sell it you will regret it down the road:devil:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Car looks great Mikey:yes:, X3 on don't sell it. Who did your cage?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well unless I find a deal on a convertible that I can't refuse I'm keepin the car...for now:D I really can't put a price tag on this car and after seeing all them nice cars at the nova nats and watching ryan put his together give s me hope for the future.

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
well unless I find a deal on a convertible that I can't refuse I'm keepin the car...for now:D I really can't put a price tag on this car and after seeing all them nice cars at the nova nats and watching ryan put his together give s me hope for the future.
dont sell it man :no: who needs a convertible pshh you got windows haha (i have ac though :devil:)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry photobucket deleted my account. I will get pics back up when I get my iMAC back up and running.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
a teaser of things to come...

here is a pic of my latest creation

its another 406 with a splayed cap 509 block, scat crank and rods, JE pistons, John Dougherty custom roller cam, jesel belt drive, Dart raised runner heads, crower shaft rockers and a Dart intake. Still need to get a dominator and finish her up and dyno this baby!
I was gonna run nitrous but now I decided to run all motor. Im gonna use a 5500 stall converter and 4.56 gears.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts

its another 406 with a splayed cap 509 block, scat crank and rods, JE pistons, John Dougherty custom roller cam, jesel belt drive, Dart raised runner heads, crower shaft rockers and a Dart intake. Still need to get a dominator and finish her up and dyno this baby!
I was gonna run nitrous but now I decided to run all motor. Im gonna use a 5500 stall converter and 4.56 gears.
Is the blue beast going to be back in action next year????:D

·
Registered
489 Posts
that looks super clean!

dang that'll be fun!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts

Looks good, what kinda torque ya plan to get out of it? :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts