Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started troubleshooting my taillight problem and found that the housing for the bulb socket was loose and causing the lights to loose ground and shut off. How would you guys reccomend fixing this? A buddy of mine said to put a self tapping screw through the holes of where the rivets currently are but I think that would look really cheap and wouldn't be a good fix. Also I noticed when my lights were working they would stick on because the switch for the break pedal was sticking. Does anyone know where I can order one of these?

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
then put new pop rivets in. the self tappet screw is a good fix!

IMO!
Al

·
Registered
535 Posts
So I started troubleshooting my taillight problem and found that the housing for the bulb socket was loose and causing the lights to loose ground and shut off. How would you guys reccomend fixing this? A buddy of mine said to put a self tapping screw through the holes of where the rivets currently are but I think that would look really cheap and wouldn't be a good fix. Also I noticed when my lights were working they would stick on because the switch for the break pedal was sticking. Does anyone know where I can order one of these?
http://www.napaonline.com/NOLPPSE/(...D=1969 nova brake light switch&Dn=0&Dk=1&Dp=3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts