Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Muncie shifter for my car 1969 Nova 4 speed. Does anyone know what shifter ball came with the Muncie ? the solid black ball, or the black ball with the chrome under ? I want to put the correct one on. I have seen plenty back in the day when they were new but I cant seem to remember. Senior moments come often now. :confused: :(
Thanks

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
All the OE ones I've seen are black on the Muncie arms.:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking it was the all black one. I could get both and use them.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I think I will get one of each, that way I can exchange when I get tired of the other.

Don't try this with women...it doesn't work :devil:
Yeah, thats for sure. I have had mine for 43 years. I will hold on to her she is to good to let go. :yes:

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Yeah, thats for sure. I have had mine for 43 years. I will hold on to her she is to good to let go. :yes:

The car or the wife? Ive had less trouble with vehicles than females! They dont bitch, leave ya, cheat on ya, they also dont care how much you drink, or spend!
:D

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car or the wife? Ive had less trouble with vehicles than females! They dont bitch, leave ya, cheat on ya, they also dont care how much you drink, or spend!
:D

I have had my Wife 43 years. It has been good she lets me get what I want for the Nova I cant complain

1 - 12 of 12 Posts