Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Muncie shifter for my car 1969 Nova 4 speed. Does anyone know what shifter ball came with the Muncie ? the solid black ball, or the black ball with the chrome under ? I want to put the correct one on. I have seen plenty back in the day when they were new but I cant seem to remember. Senior moments come often now. :confused: :(
Thanks

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
All the OE ones I've seen are black on the Muncie arms.:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking it was the all black one. I could get both and use them.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I think I will get one of each, that way I can exchange when I get tired of the other.

Don't try this with women...it doesn't work :devil:
Yeah, thats for sure. I have had mine for 43 years. I will hold on to her she is to good to let go. :yes:

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Yeah, thats for sure. I have had mine for 43 years. I will hold on to her she is to good to let go. :yes:

The car or the wife? Ive had less trouble with vehicles than females! They dont *****, leave ya, cheat on ya, they also dont care how much you drink, or spend!
:D

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car or the wife? Ive had less trouble with vehicles than females! They dont *****, leave ya, cheat on ya, they also dont care how much you drink, or spend!
:D

I have had my Wife 43 years. It has been good she lets me get what I want for the Nova I cant complain

1 - 12 of 12 Posts