Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a Vintage Air system in my 69 Nova. I had to replace the dash due to a huge amount of rust so when I welded in the new one, I used a dash and dash pad for factory Air. When I try and find the Center and L/R vent, and google 69 Nova, I always get pages and pics for a 69 Camaro All of the pics I have found show that they are the same on both cars. Does anybody know if they are the same and interchangeable?

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Hopefully someone can confirm the Camaro dash, I do know the 69 Nova AC and none AC dashes are the same.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I really couldn’t get a clear answer so I ordered the vent assemblies for a 69 Camaro and everything fit where it should and was able to connect my Vintage Air system with no problems

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
So I really couldn’t get a clear answer so I ordered the vent assemblies for a 69 Camaro and everything fit where it should and was able to connect my Vintage Air system with no problems
I'm glad to hear that everything fit. The louvers in thecenter vents in my dash (factory A/C car) are coming loose. I'd like to find a suitable replacement so that I can adjust the angle side-to-side without having the louvers go in different directions!

You said that you ordered the vents, but didn't say where from? Also, I'd love to see some pictures of how it looks.

Thanks,
Gerry

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Thank you for posting your results, the info will be able to help the next person wanting to do the same install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts