Chevy Nova Forum banner

69 Chop Top...WOW

8K views 41 replies 28 participants last post by  MexicanNova 
#1 ·
#16 ·
The first line of the description says it's a salvage title and for sale for parts only. Why go into a 10 inch description if it's for parts? Who the heck is going to buy a customized/chopped car for parts?

Fishing for a title/VIN swap?

#19 ·
:puke::slap::horse::beat::wow: WTF MATE!?!?! thats like throwing a giant cardboard wing on a honda and duct taping its bumpers back on!!

WHY!!!!

and i thought that one with the ugly tail lights was bad!!

#20 ·
I like it if the rear window was about 2 or 3 inches longer and higher it'd be ok in my book. If I had the money and was the kinda guy that could fabricate stuff I'd be all over that.

#23 ·
Such a lack of vision around here. 16 X 33's, blacked out wheels,everything flat black of course, zoomies, blower(BIG ONE) sticking outta da hood and you guys would be " aw dude thats bitchin, like oh my god, like, thats narly, like"

But as it is you cant see it for the "diamond in the rough" possibilities.

Keep it up! I will buy that thing and haunt you forever:devil:

#26 ·
I'm brand new on the site, so I'll throw a shot across the bow (so to speak) - that chopped Nova could be way cool! I agree on the comment about it needing longer windows (maybe install small, stock type quarter windows to lengthen side window area), but it is actually a pretty creative idea to work up a custom / lowrider Nova if I do say so:devil: (you can check out my own version of a lowrider Nova on the "Siva 64" thread, you will either love it or hate it, I can take it!). Not sure if Mike in Motown is kidding or not, but I do agree that Novas could use a few new ideas, does anyone have any other pics of custom / lowrider Novas?

#33 ·
I think it looks like a stretched out Gremlin! I am sure theres no bondo in it either...almost have to go convertible at this point.

I am guessing 4-guys + 1-69 Nova + 1-4" grinder + 1-wirefeed + 1-keg of Busch Light = THAT

As the song goes...'what was I thinkin?'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.