Chevy Nova Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Such a lack of vision around here. 16 X 33's, blacked out wheels,everything flat black of course, zoomies, blower(BIG ONE) sticking outta da hood and you guys would be " aw dude thats bitchin, like oh my god, like, thats narly, like"

But as it is you cant see it for the "diamond in the rough" possibilities.

Keep it up! I will buy that thing and haunt you forever:devil:

I'm brand new on the site, so I'll throw a shot across the bow (so to speak) - that chopped Nova could be way cool! I agree on the comment about it needing longer windows (maybe install small, stock type quarter windows to lengthen side window area), but it is actually a pretty creative idea to work up a custom / lowrider Nova if I do say so:devil: (you can check out my own version of a lowrider Nova on the "Siva 64" thread, you will either love it or hate it, I can take it!). Not sure if Mike in Motown is kidding or not, but I do agree that Novas could use a few new ideas, does anyone have any other pics of custom / lowrider Novas?

it looks like the car used to be a 4 door so,if they would have left all the doors it would have been pretty cool.i sure would not have done what they did and personally i think its ugly.but,somebody put alot of work into chopping it.

Lies, lies, lies
We dont cut up many 68+s because you guys are cheap! The cars are big block friendly so even beat to death cars have a second life as drag cars. But we DO cut them up, I have the carcasses to prove it.
3rd gens don't die they just go faster!!:D

Any one have the measurements, I want to do one of my 69's!:eek::turn:

I think it looks like a stretched out Gremlin! I am sure theres no bondo in it either...almost have to go convertible at this point.

I am guessing 4-guys + 1-69 Nova + 1-4" grinder + 1-wirefeed + 1-keg of Busch Light = THAT

As the song goes...'what was I thinkin?'

Or if a member owned it and posted it everyone would be saying..."you got a great start there. Oh I like the stance. Can't wait to see it finished."
That's the problem here...nobody wants to offend so everyone holds their tounge! :yes:
From what I've seen that's not true. You are right about people not offending others here. But there are things called opinions, some don't like blacked out window trim like on my Nova and I honestly don't have a problem with that. Now if someone said "Your car sucks and is the biggest pos I've ever seen" then I might be offended. Also, "To each their own"

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.