Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 71SS, that needs seats, among other things (see my wanted add). Anyway I found these Camaro seats. Are they similar in apperance to that of a stock Nova bucket ?? The guy is selling a pair of them for $100. What you think ??

John

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
My understanding is that the seat backs are thinner than that of the Nova bucket so that Nova seat coverings will not work...also the tracks will be different so the seats will not likely sit level in a Nova...I'm about 95% sure of both of these differences...:)

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
If your not cocerned with originality buy'em and putt'em in $100 is pretty good price if seat ar good.My 2 cents.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forget it !!

taz3 said:
If your not cocerned with originality buy'em and putt'em in $100 is pretty good price if seat ar good.My 2 cents.
They are agood deal...but I don't want them now. I just didn't know if they were the same...

Thanks guys !!!1

John

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
i would grab them for that price even if you dont use them..you can always turn them for double the $$

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
strtlegal said:
i would grab them for that price even if you dont use them..you can always turn them for double the $$
I agree...there could be money to be made with those buckets...;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parts...

Thats true...I've been selling a lot of stuff on Craigslist...I could easily sell those as well. I went there yesterday. Turns out, he has a yard full of old cars. He had a complete 71 4-door, that had an imaculant front end. He's had it there for a month or so. I wanted all the front end trims bad...but I didn't want to buy everything untill I got the car. By the time I got the SS, everything but the bezels were gone, so thats all I purchased from him.

I'll keep looking for my parts....Thanks guys !!

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts