Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for some dash AC vents the left and right sides to replace the missing ones. Does any one know where to get some or am I looking at more 68 golden chicken lips items:(? Oh and pics of what the look like would be nice too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I too share your pain with the 68. I even bought and tried a 68 firebird vent for the passenger side ( I was told this would fit) it did not fit. I have looked everywhere for repo vents - but as with the rest of the dash parts-nothing. I have decided to retro fit the one from the firebird. The ball is very simular, the socket just needs fabed to the dash. Maybe you will be more fortunate in finding a used one.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not what I was hoping to hear :( but thanks for the info. I too was looking at some camaro and firebird vents for the right side, I might just close of the right side with some steel and make another hole and buy 2 new round vents from vintage air.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have one vent assembly that was in a batch of parts I bought a couple of years ago. It all was listed as 68 Nova parts. I decided to turn my 68 into a race only car so I have no need of it. I don't know which side or position it is for. It looks to be in useable condition. Pay the shipping and it is yours. Pm me if your interested. I might could take some pics and post them if needed or for further identification purposes.

Here are some pics. Let me say again that I can't garauntee anything about it. First come, first served.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts