Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 74 nova, i had speakers put in the front kick panels, now i took them out, ugly holes, soooooooo do ANY 68-74 kick panels fit? or is it just 73 and 74's??, anyone that has a pretty sure fire knowledge on this would be great, thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
70supersport said:
Yes, 68-74 will work. They are the same.

Sixty-nine (69) through '79 should work. '68 kick panels are their own unique animal.

I have a pair of kick panels from a '73 on Ebay right now.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
If originallity matters, the kick panels are just a little different (appearance wise) from 69-74 but they will fit.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
They will fit, my 74's were messed up and got my black vented panels from a 72' shell in a yard for $8 and those were the only parts left.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I had the same problem with the ugly holes and looking around I found some flat speakers made by alpine that look great. They come with black shrouds that you can put pull screws on. If you have the holes already and no sound then fill them with some sound.
I thought about getting new kick panels too, but had a hard time finding any that werent beat up and took a new route to fill the holes and I am glad I did it that way, I got great sound and it looks good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sixty-nine (69) through '79 should work. '68 kick panels are their own unique animal.

I have a pair of kick panels from a '73 on Ebay right now.
Allen, what are the differences between the 68 and 69?? Will 69 fit and look good, having tough time finding good, black 68s!!

Thanks,
Toad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts