Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 906 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can u guys post up some pics of ur 3rd gens, just want to see what evrey one is running and to give me a little more motivation!!!;)

·
Premium Member
7,407 Posts
click the link below. You can look at members rides for hours :cool: :cool: . We have some very talented folks here with some sweet Novas, and Pontiacs. Oh, and even some of those Canadian cars:p :D

members rides

Tommy:)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Here's my 72, the first pic was taken went I buy a year ago, the second was taken this week in the body shop.
Do you have any more pictures of it as painted in the second picture? That is what I have been trying to picture and show my wife (who has no imagination) for a long time now!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Do you have any more pictures of it as painted in the second picture? That is what I have been trying to picture and show my wife (who has no imagination) for a long time now!
We are in the process to put all painted body parts together in the car, I gona try to take a good pic so I can post anytime on this weekend. Keep looking the post. Thanks

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
72 Sky Roof

Just getting started on my 72. I'm the second owner, car has 65K miles protect-o-plate build sheet, hope to have it done by next summer.

1 - 20 of 906 Posts