Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for help, who sells the best fitting windshield gasket and molding. In the past my best experience with trim pieces on other cars has been soff seal. Input from past experience greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Steel Rubber Products

I bought two different gaskets before I got one that fit. OER was junk, not even close, can't remember the other one, but sold it at a swap meet. The Steel Rubber was the only one that really fit. It cost a little more than the others out there, but attempting to install, finding out it won't work, then pulling it all out and starting over sucks. Best to just do it once.
IMHO

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought two different gaskets before I got one that fit. OER was junk, not even close, can't remember the other one, but sold it at a swap meet. The Steel Rubber was the only one that really fit. It cost a little more than the others out there, but attempting to install, finding out it won't work, then pulling it all out and starting over sucks. Best to just do it once.
IMHO
Thanks oleyellar, I've heard Steel is quality. Maybe I'll get some other verification as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts