Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any wagons out there that switch from a front bench seat to bucket seats and a console in a WAGON,,,, I am dieing to do this but man is it hard to find front buckets, would love to see pics if anyone did this switch a rooo.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Not the best shot and I don't run a console but here's a shot of Pandora's Box with Chevy van seats.

·
Premium Member
3,815 Posts
I am doing this with my 64. I used ProCar low back seats and made my own mounting brackets. Also, I am using a manual trans without a console. I will try to get pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
The mounting brackets are available for that seat thru Speedway motors. We just bought a pair, and it maks instillation a snap.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
What year van did your seats come out of and what tracks did you use thanks
I made a mistake, they're not van, they're S-10 seats. You reminded me when you asked about the tracks. The van seats were on pedestals and would have required different tracks. The S-10 seats had low. car-like tracks and bolted right in with very little modifications.

Keep in mind that many/most seats fold forward unless you find a 4 door car with buckets which is very difficult. So looking into pickups and vans were an easier option.

^^^^i have those same exact floormats in my 67^^^^
Those mats were in the car when I got it and I have no idea where you find them. But if you have a set then yours is only the second set I know of.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
they were given to me by my uncle as a gift about 5 years ago, ive seen them in the classic ind. catalog and at pep boys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts