Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the original sway bar brackets are reproduced for 1967 Chevy II? If so, where can I find them? I've checked several catalogs and online, but have come up short....

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
bracket

Any 1962-67 wagon or any 64-67 with a V8 had them.. have you tried posting in the Parts Wanted section ??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was going to be my next step. I'm still a newer member and I think I have to have at least 25 posts to post in the wanted ads. Few more posts to go, almost there!

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
brackets

Try novajoe in the Community heading at the top , it will give you a list of members.. Joe has some good parts and is great to deal with.. there are a lot of guys dumping their stock subframes for aftermarket stuff...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Let me check to see if I have any extra brackets. Just happened to see one under my work bench just yesterday...maybe its mate is in the same proximity. :yes:

Chuck

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you're talking about the saddle bracket that mounts the front of the bar, the bracket is going to be different depending on sway bar diameter. So a bracket for a bigger diameter aftermarket bar won't work with an original.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you're talking about the saddle bracket that mounts the front of the bar, the bracket is going to be different depending on sway bar diameter. So a bracket for a bigger diameter aftermarket bar won't work with an original.
I would rather use the originals if possible.

I've had a few members message me with some brackets. I should get something worked out soon. Thanks guys! Appreciate your help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts