Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
886 Posts
This looks to be a very nice car. The BIN could be a bargin. This car is in my home town but I've never seen it. I'd be happy to inspect it for anyone interested in owning it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Chevr...ash=item2f227da062:g:8ZAAAOSwn4pboh-O&vxp=mtr
This car has been the topic of discussion for a while now. Auction was apparently shut down on E-Bay. Now it's back and also offered at Mecum? Maybe you should go take a look just to satisfy everyones curiosity. I certainly would if I was close by.

·
Registered
181 Posts
This car has been the topic of discussion for a while now. Auction was apparently shut down on E-Bay. Now it's back and also offered at Mecum? Maybe you should go take a look just to satisfy everyones curiosity. I certainly would if I was close by.
A lot of us have been following the controversy swirling around this car. If you have the time ,and the curiosity like the rest of us, go look at the car and get the straight scoop from the person selling it on eBay.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have attempted to contact the seller. Waiting for reply. From the look of things, who knows where this car actually is. I will let you guys know if I hear from the seller and can go see the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts