Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
i don't get that steering wheel of all steering wheels why that one. My goodness. I guess he had the urge to put some wood grain some where. I wonder what else he did that resembles the steering wheel taste.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
i don't get that steering wheel of all steering wheels why that one. My goodness. I guess he had the urge to put some wood grain some where. I wonder what else he did that resembles the steering wheel taste.
Extra tall stance . . .:confused:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Not a BAD lookin' car, but he's smokin' something strong if he thinks that it will bring $40k.

'66 hood, non-SS glove box, no console, no mention of VIN... Looks assembled to me.
sorry can you please educate me, I have a hard time being able to tell the difference between the 66 and 67. I know the grill is different but cant see the difference in the hood.

tnx, Cesar

·
14,134 Posts
sorry can you please educate me, I have a hard time being able to tell the difference between the 66 and 67. I know the grill is different but cant see the difference in the hood.
tnx, Cesar
The hood has a 1966 diecast emblem on it.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Agree with you all.. but correct SS rocker trim and correct location of "Nova SS" in grill makes me believe it is a true SS. Addition of various 66 parts of course. My thoughts are....asking $25G's too much in the current US market.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Yeah the steering wheel has to go,and 40k is about 25k too much for that car. Id be way more willing to pay 40k for a correct example.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Engine looks like a factory L79 to me! It looks like the brake pedal is for a manual trans car. Maybe the lucky buyer will find the clutch pedal under the new carpet! 40k seems pretty stiff to me. Maybe I'll wait 2 to 3 more years and offer 50k...lol...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts