Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 8 of the 10 pieces. They are in fair condition. Would need repaired to be in perfect condition. The passenger door piece would need the majority of work. The 2 front pieces are missing. I can post pics this evening. I also have the plastic clips that go with it. Whats it worth?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I will throw a guess at you. These are reproduced and you can purchase all the pieces for $700. Since you are missing a couple pieces and they need work, I would put them at about $300-$400 without seeing them. They are one year, one submodel pieces so it could be more...or less depending on condition. These can be restored but it will take lots of time or lots of money. I would be inclined to just buy the repops myself only because nothing on my car is original, but the purists may want to spend the money for originals.

Now that I have put my opinion out there, I'm sure someone would like to argue it out.:)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will throw a guess at you. These are reproduced and you can purchase all the pieces for $700. Since you are missing a couple pieces and they need work, I would put them at about $300-$400 without seeing them. They are one year, one submodel pieces so it could be more...or less depending on condition. These can be restored but it will take lots of time or lots of money. I would be inclined to just buy the repops myself only because nothing on my car is original, but the purists may want to spend the money for originals.

Now that I have put my opinion out there, I'm sure someone would like to argue it out.:)
Thanks for posting. I never did post pics. I feel what i have is worth that range as well. I would probably sell what I have for 300 shipped. I was going to put it on my car but after putting it up to it, just doesn't look right with my flames. I appreciate opinions.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts